Beltania 2018 is underway! Held in May. Hosted each year at La Foret, hosted by Living Earth...more information HERE
What is Beltania?
"Beltania is a retreat, camping festival, and musicfest. It is geared towards those who practice an Earth-honoring religious or spiritual path. We welcome all who wish to express their support of religious diversity, freedom of expression, and worldwide peace and harmony. Let’s create community, celebration, and deep spiritual connection with each other, with the Earth, and with the Divine as we each desire."
Highlights of Beltania
- Ritual, song, dance, community events, and general merry-making.
- MusicFest on Friday and Saturday with local, national, and internationally-known singers, songwriters, and musicians
- Maypole Dance with dozens of ribbons
- Our very own “Green Man” and “May Queen” are crowned each year with much rejoicing!
- Workshops with special guest presenters and many local talented teachers, ritualists, and community leaders
- Spiritual and religious rituals and ceremonies of a wide variety of Earth-honoring, Magickal, Metaphysical, or other Alternative traditions
- Trance Drumming and dancing circles until the wee hours – and many other opportunities to gather in bardic circles, singing and telling stories around the campfire
At La Foret, we are supportive of each individual's walk of life, beliefs, and experiences. We provide a tranquil, beautiful place for guests to suit to their specific preferences.
La Foret's goal is to provide sanctuary to consider the transcendent issues of life...